Theft Robbery Bonds Services | Rockledge, Cocoa, Melbourne, Brevard, Brevard County
We are available 24/7. Call us at 321-806-4331
Call The Better Bail now for bail in theft and robbery cases!
We also serve Cape Canaveral Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Indian Harbour Beach, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Satellite Beach, Titusville, West Melbourne and in towns including Grant-Valkaria, Indialantic, Malabar, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Village and Palm Shores.
Theft and Robbery Charges Explained
Avoid sitting in jail any longer than necessary! or the best possible outcome for your theft and robbery charges, call the The Better Bail today! Since most thefts or robberies are considered non-violent crimes, as the accused, you have a solid chance of receiving bail. After your bail, you can fight the charges as a free individual who is innocent until proven guilty.
Types of Theft and Robbery Charges
The severity of theft and robbery charges depend on the value of what has been unlawfully taken. If the accused used any kind of weapon, even a low-level theft can become serious felony. To get a sense of thel charges you or your loved one might face, check out our list of different types of thefts, along with their definitions:
- Petit or misdemeanor theft - the value taken is less than $300
- Grand theft - more than $300 of goods or money is stolen
- First-degree felony - theft valued at $100,000 or more
- Burglary - the breaking into a building or vehicle to steal
- Shoplifting - stealing merchandise or property from a business
- Carjacking - stealing a parked vehicle. This crime is charged as grand theft
- Embezzlement - the stealing or misappropriation of assets. Embezzlement, financial fraud and selling or buying stolen property constitute theft-related crimes
- Robbery - theft with the use of force. Armed robbery is the theft crime with the highest sentence, occurring when the accused uses weapons to threaten the victim to take money.
Whatever your crime, contact The Better Bail and let’s get you or your loved one home before your court date.
We believe you’re innocent until proven guilty
- DUI bonds
- Drug & felony charges
- Theft & robbery
- Violent crimes
- Domestic violence
- Sex crimes
- White collar crimes
- Disorderly conduct
- Weapons crimes
- Probation violations
- Juvenile crimes
- Fast service 24/7
- Flexible payment plans, easy approval
- Free confidential bond information
- Professional agents ready to serve
Sentencing for Theft & Robbery Charges
With so many different sub-categories, sentences for theft and robbery charges vary dramatically from case to case. If you or your loved one has been charged for theft or robbery, here’s what you can expect for your sentence:
- Petit theft: no jail time, but the accused will perform community service
- Misdemeanor: defendants may be released on their own recognizance or given bail up to $1000
- Repeated violations: possible county jail sentences
- Third-degree felony: up to five years in prison
- First-degree felony charges: up to and above ten years in state prison
- Armed robbery: minimum sentence of ten years. If a gun has been used to injure or kill someone, then the sentence is 25 years to life imprisonment
To make sure you have the best chance at fighting your sentence, contact The Better Bail today to set up a bond consultation!
No need to sit in jail until your trial
Fill out our contact form for advice about bail bonds!
Theft or robbery charges? Call us and bond out of jail right now!