Bail Bonds Services | Rockledge, Cocoa, Melbourne, Brevard, Brevard County
Call The Better Bail for fast 24/7 bail bonds!
Based in Rockledge, we also serve Cape Canaveral Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Indian Harbour Beach, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Satellite Beach, Titusville, West Melbourne and in towns including Grant-Valkaria, Indialantic, Malabar, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Village and Palm Shores.
24/7 BAIL BONDSMAN SERVICE IN BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
Your Bail Bondsman in Brevard County
The Better Bail provides reliable bond service, making sure you spend less time in jail. As registered professionals, we provide 24/7 fast and professional service with flexible payment plans, zero collateral and reasonable rates.
Our objective is to deal with your pending criminal charges and ensure you are not ignored, overcharged or harassed. With us in charge, you won’t have to deal with unscrupulous bondsman who is only after your money.
The Better Bail Services
We offer bail bonds for:
- DUI arrests
- Assault charges
- Drug charges
- Theft or robbery
- Violent crime charges
- Domestic violence charges
- Sex crimes
- White collar crimes
- Disorderly conduct
- Weapons charges
- And serious felony charges
We also have agents who specialize in juvenile crime bonds and probation violations as well as more complex areas of bail bonds. We maintain excellent relationships with local courts, providing security for both the defendant and the legal system.
Affordable high bonds with flexible payment plans
Call us for a bail consultation and
get out of jail today!
The Bail Bond Process
From your arrest to the moment you are presented in front of the local judge, the road towards your bail can feel confusing and chaotic. Here’s what you can expect:
1. After the arrest, you are offered a desk appearance or booking at the county jail.
2. The local judge then validates your arrest, and either sets a bail sum or offers release on your own recognizance,
3. If bail is granted, you must pay it immediately in full
4. If you’re held, you’ll first appear in court at your arraignment which should occur within 24 hours of your arrest.
5. It is within these first 24 hours that you should contact a registered bail bondsman.
6. Depending on the crime and your profile, bail is granted.
7. This is where we come in as a Surety Bond to the court.
8. After your release on bail, you will have to abide by the terms set by the court. Your next court day should occur within 30 days of your arrest.
We are your Surety Bond to the court
Why Choose Us?
We make sure you or your loved ones are set free from your incarceration jail as soon as possible
We specialize in bail bonds for all types of crimes and misdemeanors
We can handle juvenile crime bonds and more complex areas of bail bonds
Fill out our contact form to get in touch with us!
Call us now for immediate bail bond service!