Drug Charges Bonds Services | Rockledge, Cocoa, Melbourne, Brevard, Brevard County
We are available 24/7. Call us at 321-878-8206
Contact The Better Bail and face your drug-related charges head-on!
We also serve Cape Canaveral Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Indian Harbour Beach, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Satellite Beach, Titusville, West Melbourne and in towns including Grant-Valkaria, Indialantic, Malabar, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Village and Palm Shores.
The Intricacies of Drug Charges
Drug-related charges are among the most complex criminal charges in the Florida court system. At The Better Bail, we’ll help you navigate the intricacies of this common crime which encompasses a range of dealings with illegal drugs, as well as the possession or sale of prescription drugs without the right paperwork.
Prevent yourself or anyone you know from spending weeks or months in jail pending trial due to drug charges! The Better Bail is at your service 24/7 to get you out of jail with flexible payment plans and no collateral.
Florida DUI Drug Laws
- For first-time offenders, judges often impose rehabilitation-focused sentences through a plea deal
- Misdemeanor marijuana charges can result in one-year imprisonment, fines and community service
- For third-degree felony crimes, the sentence can be up to five years in prison
- First-degree drug trafficking can lead to jail time of up to 30 years. Even plea deals will include significant jail time.
Let us help you navigate the complexities of drug charges
- DUI bonds
- Drug & felony charges
- Theft & robbery
- Violent crimes
- Domestic violence
- Sex crimes
- White collar crimes
- Disorderly conduct
- Weapons crimes
- Probation violations
- Juvenile crimes
- Fast service 24/7
- Flexible payment plans, easy approval
- Free confidential bond information
- Professional agents ready to serve
Bonding Out of Jail for Drug Crimes
Florida has some of the toughest drug laws in the country, and it's common for drug arrestees to spend weeks or months in jail awaiting trial. For any drug charge, you'll want a lawyer and it's much easier to fight the charges on the outside. Every person facing a drug charge will get an arraignment, and this is when you need to call The Better Bail and appeal for bond! Most drug charges can be granted bail, except for high-risk detainees, whose bonds are too high for the detainee to pay. If you or a loved one is facing drug charges, here’s what you can expect in terms of bail amounts for specific crimes:
- Bond for first-time misdemeanor in marijuana cases is less than $500
- Felony bail for first-time felony charge is up to $10,000
- Drug traffickers can be held on bail as high as one million dollars
If you can't pay the bail in cash, a qualified bail bondsman can help with a surety bond – paying the bond for a fee of 10% to be kept by the bondsman.
Conditions of release are up to the prosecutor and judge and often include regular drug testing and visits with an officer of the court to ensure compliance. Call us for any questions!
A qualified bondsman for your bail release
Fill out our contact form to set up a bond consultation!
If you’re facing drug-related charges, call us to get out of jail now!